Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 56 - Week 7/8 Recap

Progress slowed greatly as week 7 started. It was our Spring Break, however, we had games Monday-Saturday. Nice break, huh? I was able to get a few workouts in, however, I am not happy with what I was able to get done. I still refuse to get up at 5am to workout on a regular basis. I actually got in to the SGP weight room and did my own leg workout with the machines and weights in there. Phase 2 was supposed to be over with week 7, but because of the poor week, I decided to repeat that week for week 8. I will skip the rest week and get started tomorrow with Phase 3 of P90x. As you can see from the stats below, I have lost a total of 23lbs since January 17th.

I recently purchased the new Ipad 2. We were able to test out the new camera on it by making a video call to Mom and Dad in China. They haven't seen me since Christmas time and I think were thoroughly impressed by my transformation. PS - I love the new Ipad!!!

1/17/2011 - Started Diet - 207lbs
1/29/2011 - Started P90x - 202lbs
3/25/2011 - Morning Weight - 184lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment