This first week is gonna be about discovering this program and getting through each workout. I know I am going to be sore and I know I am going to have to push myself just to finish.
Chest and Back
Struggled with the chest exercises in this one. All of them are push up variations. I did as many as I could of each set until failure. I finished each set on my knees, getting to 15-20 reps of everything. I was only able to do 2 normal pullups before I started, so I knew I was going to be doing 98% assisted pullups for the workout. I placed one foot up on a stool to go through these exercises.
Ab Ripper
This 15 minute ab workout is a beast. There are 12-15 different exercises. You do 25 reps or seconds of each one. I did what I could, but lets just say I didn't do 25 each time.
Thoughts
After one workout I find myself so juiced to get into this program fully. I had heard nothing but great things from friends and online reviews. Im only going to get something out of this thing if I put in the work. I want to push myself, I want to make it happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment