I could barely get out of bed this morning. My upper body was still thrashed from the first chest/back workout on Saturday. Doing simple things like brushing my teeth and putting in my contacts was painful. It was gonna be a long day.
Shoulders and Arms
I did not use my dumbbells for this one. I could barely lift the 15lbs with each arm. Good thing Candice got me some cheap workout bands for Christmas. They worked great. I was able to do every single workout and even used the heaviest band the last round each time.
There was not a question of whether or not I was gonna try to do the workout today. I gave it a go, and surprised myself with what I was able to accomplish. I'm looking forward to next week when I am guessing most of the soreness will have subsided and I am able to put more into it. I gave it all I had today though.
No comments:
Post a Comment