Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 28 - Week 4 Recap

No, I have not quit the program. It has been a busy week. Baseball season is officially underway, but my progress has continued. I was able to get my workouts in this week. I even did one in the coaches locker room this morning. The new one this week was the core synergistics video. This one was the toughest workout so far. So much effort put forth in keeping the core muscles tight while completing each exercise. This week was designed to allow the major muscle groups time to recover for week 5. I am now down 16lbs total since I started my diet on January 17th, and 11lbs since I started P90x.

1/17/2011 - Started Diet - 207lbs
1/29/2011 - Started P90x - 202lbs
2/25/2011 - Morning Weight - 191lbs

My JV squad is now 3-0 on the season and will play in the championship of our Warrior Classic tomorrow night against Keller.

No comments:

Post a Comment