Back at it!
The baseball team was able to workout today for the first time since Monday. We were able to get in a ton of defensive fundamental work and hit in the cages. Not sure if we will be able to get on the field Monday for practice or Tuesday for our first scheduled scrimmage. Since I was already at the indoor facility for our practice, I decided to get some cardio in. I walked on the treadmill for 25 minutes at a moderate pace and high incline. Much sweat. Kept my heart rate right in the 150-155 range, perfect for burning fat/calories.
Chest and Back
I chose to do bands this week for the back workouts. I am not ready to do the pull-up routine that they have so I followed along with the guy with the bands in the video. Did a ton of reps with each exercise. Was feeling the burn all over my back. Nice! The push up routine was tough again this week. I'm still feeling some tightness in the chest from week 1. May modify with doing more reps with dumbbells bench press variations next time.
Ab Ripper
Was able to do more reps of each exercise than any of the previous days. This was the 4th time doing this 15min core routine. It is working.
Candice says she can see the loss of inches. We will see on Monday how the work slacks are fitting!
No comments:
Post a Comment