Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 14 - Week 2 Recap

Rest/Recover Day

This concludes week 2 of my journey. I lost 4 lbs this week, and that includes missing my Yoga workout on Tuesday. I have lost a total of 12lbs since I started the diet and a total of 7lbs since I started P90x. I honestly feel healthier and better than I have in a long, long time. I thought I would share some of the supplements that I am taking on a daily basis. Every day I take a multivitamin (NOW ADAM) in the morning and one at night. I am also taking 2-3 fish oil pills (NOW Omega 3) per day. Usually I have 2-3 servings (25g) of LG Lipotropic Protein daily. This is usually mixed in with my whole grain cereal or in a shake in the mornings. And just about every night I make a little cake that has 2 eggs, 1 scoop of protein powder, pinch of baking powder, and cinnamon. I cook it in the microwave for a minute and it makes a tasty little cake that has over 40 grams of protein. On workout days, I follow up each workout with a recovery drink called Recon made by Muscle Pharms. Besides that I will have a 6 ounce can of V8 every day when I get home and I am drinking no less than a gallon of water each day.

1/17/2011 - Started Diet - 207lbs
1/29/2011 - Started P90x - 202lbs
2/11/2011 - Morning Weight - 195lbs

1 comment: